Friday, February 27, 2009

It was an emergency

I know it has been awhile but in case you haven't heard Keira is now BIG sister. It does come with a lot of responsibilities so she hasn't had a whole lot of time to contribute to this blog. What am I saying, I haven't had enough time to write everything down.

The other day I noticed my xbox360 was turned on. I also noticed that both controllers had been put up very high out of certains fingers reach. But never the less I turned to Keira. It is at this point I point out that she is wearing her Cinderella outfit with a ribbon in her hair making her look the princess part to a T.
Anyway I ask her " Keira, why is my xbox turned on?"
To which she replied, " It turned itself on "
Me: " It turned itself on. Are you sure?"
K: " yep it told me." looking at me with her best doe eyes.
Me: " Why did it do that?"
K: " It said it was an emergencey and it needed to be on." Big smile on her face


I still laugh thinking about it. That girl has quite the imagination.
Well heres to hoping 3 more months don't pass by before the next Keira adventure.

No comments: